Due to the COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 situation the following changes were implemented:
- I will not be using a lock this year. Likewise, I removed the eyeglasses I’ve put on top of the cabinet for the far-sighted.
- When picking up your honey, please use a face-mask.
- One party picking up at a time – if there’s anyone there, wait until they leave.
- There will be hand sanitizer on top of the cabinet.
- Do not pick up your honey if you might have an active COVID-19 infection.
- If you have any issues picking up your honey, I will be flexible this year. Please contact me and keep me posted.
- I’m open to suggestions regarding the honey pickup procedures, contact me should you have any.
Forms of payment I take are either by check (payable to Tal Reichert), cash or Venmo (to @Tal-Reichert). I don’t have a preference between those.
You can pick up your honey at 28 Jay St, Somerville MA 02144. You will be notified when it’s ready for pickup.
Pretty easy. Get to the house:
Climb up the stairs, get inside, on your left you’ll see a small cabinet:
Inside the cabinet you’ll find your honey, make sure to take yours as the bags are labeled. On the top shelf you’ll find business cards should you need any – feel free to share with friends and family.
If you need to leave a check or cash, slide it under the door on the left (or in the mail slot) with a note with your name on it:
Honey should never be given to infants under 12 months of age.